This month, Stainton’s is partnering with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society for Ocean City’s annual Leukemia Cup Regatta. Communities across the country have been coming together for the past 31 years to organize water-sporting events that raise money and awareness for blood cancers. In all, $61 million has been raised! Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this wonderful organization.
This year’s fundraising efforts include:
- Gala at Ocean City Yacht Club: June 30
- Ocean racing & bay racing in Ocean City: July 14–15
- Bay racing in Stone Harbor: July 14
- Poker Run Powerboat Rally in Ocean City: July 14
- Fundraiser parties at Ocean City Yacht Club: July 13–14
The event’s organizers expect to involve more than 600 participants and volunteers and hope to raise $200,000 to support the Leukemia & Lymphoma mission to fund cancer research and patient care. They have made incredible advances in the treatment of blood cancers but have miles to go before their mission is accomplished. Learn more about how to join the fight by
For more information, you can stop in, give us a call, or click here.